So this week I had the opportunity to play a bit with Animoto. After using Animoto -which is SUPER easy to use - I think I would like to have something like Windows Movie Maker that Aaron was showing us in the Google Hangout. The Animoto was fun for doing a quick 30 second video clip, as everything is straight forward, but there isn't too much that you can edit/manipulate. Maybe if I paid for the upgrade instead of using the 30 second free option, there may be more options... but I am sticking with the free account for now.
My daughter is a violin player, so I talked to her tonight about video taping her for my course. She was open to it, so I may try playing around with that option and try to post a short video clip to YouTube, rather than doing another picture-video presentation. I haven't posted anything to YouTube before, so I'll have to see if I can figure that one out. Hey Aaron...do you have a screenr video for that? :)
Animoto lets educators have a free account to make much longer videos (maybe half an hour? I forget). There's a small form you fill out and you get an account for yourself and 30 students to make longer videos for free.
ReplyDelete