Tuesday, 29 January 2013

You Make Me Smile

You Make Me Smile

4 comments:

  1. Loved it! Although short and sweet, it was a great first attempt at a video! Your family and you look like you have a lot of fun togther, especially out on the water and in the sun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Niki, Great Video, I picked the viewmaster as well - same vintage again I guess! I also have a Courtney - funny. Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Niki! Nicely done. Like you, I found Animoto quite limited, but why pay for something until you're sure you'll use it again and again and again! Also - I suppose a great application for a small one-lesson based project you could use in a classroom setting? Students create their 30 second video based on a set of learning outcomes by google imaging pictures, selecting music, creating a video?
    You have a beautiful family, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ain't nuthin' better! That was fun.

    ReplyDelete